Website Terms and Conditions
The products, services, ideas and resources offered directly or indirectly on this website Transformational Technologies Inc, are intended for IABC Members only.
General Statement of Use:
I understand that this is a private agreement group. And that these products and services are NOT AVAILABLE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. As such I understand the following:
- International Association of Bionetic Counselors (IABC) is not a medical group, and does not promote Western Scientific Medicine; nor does it directly interfere with WSM even though its tenets are sometimes quite opposite.
- IABC is a holistic, non-religious, health group supporting principles of wellness that incorporates body, mind, and Spirit (God).
- IABC and the products and technologies provided herein are not designed to Diagnose, Treat, Or Mitigate Any WSM classified disease or condition, but they are designed to re-establish bio-emotional and physiological balance and uses biofield and human energy fields assessments.
- Disease nomenclature is merely used to substantiate biological profiling of physiological programs for healing responses and symptoms.
- Although various WSM terms are used they are merely for clarification and clarity for mapping and profiling the etiology IABC has found be links often caused by physical, mental, emotional disturbances. Stress and stress responses for various tissues and tissue pathways.
- IABC does promote emerging and ancient sciences including the science of Germanic New Medicine, Homeopathy, Biofeedback, Stress Management, The Chinese Model of Medicine, Mind Body Spirit Balancing including Meditation, Herbology, Energy, Thought Field, Meridian Balancing and the use of light as therapy to re harmonize the body/mind and to stimulate innate healing events within the individual’s life.
- This website and the associated materials are designed to offer education, training, support, and products which are naturally occurring and deemed to aid the body/mind/spirit in finding a place of greater balance and harmony.
By applying for a membership, I further understand and accept that in being granted access to this site i am certifying that i do agree with the overall concept of body/mind and Spirit and the need to re-think how to aid the process of healing.
I will not copy these materials or distribute them to others who are not within the IABC group membership.
I understand that under IABC, that there are no claims in this website or in the materials that refer to offering any services that would be considered medical (WSM), nor are they designed to mitigate, diagnose, or treat such diseases and or illnesses or conditions declared within the Wester Medical community.
To enjoy the benefits of the IABC (International Academy of Bionetic Counselors) and New Human you must read and agree with the General Statement of Use. You are electronically accepting the terms of this agreement by proceeding with General Membership Registration and a copy will be emailed to you by email after registration.
Notice of Products and Services:
Our products and services are intended for our private practitioner community ONLY, and they are solely for members of the International Association of Bionetics Counselors (IABC). If you are not a State Licensed healthcare provider, should you desire to provide IABC products and services, you may become an IABC certified practitioner for a monthly fee (tailored to General Wellness Lifestyle Counseling) after you have completed certification.
To purchase our products or technology, you must be a subscribing member of IABC and provide health services at a licensed practitioner level, be in good standing and have attended our basic training courses in person or on line.
To become a free member presently and to request further information from firstname.lastname@example.org) and to gain access to the website, just fill in the following form available on this website.
If you are a State licensed provider, you may register to become a free member of the IAB however there are restrictions on providing these services to the general public. This service may not be able to be provided in some States due to State Restrictions, or unless certain guidelines are met. Check with your respective state.
Any trademarks not related to or associated with Transformational Technologies Inc. such as SpectraVision Insight SV2.0, Bionetics Biofield Assessment, are owned by Transformational Technologies Inc. dba New Human.
Hub Vendors Services and Trademarks
Trademarks such as GNM, PEACE Process, eIQ, FIQ, UMI, Unified Medicine Institute LLC, or FIQ Inc are held by their respective companies. No claims are made by Transformational Technologies Inc. regarding services, product or processes related to those companies who may be marketing to you directly. You will need to make direct contracts with them. There are no implied contracts being made between you and Transformational Technologies Inc. and these companies. The HUB vendors are at arm’s length with their relationships with Transformational Technologies Inc. and as such you as the buyer must make your own determination how best any relationship moving forward within HUB Vendor services work for you personally. You will be working directly with these vendors under separate agreements and fees. Some of the HUB Approved Vendors do have Affiliate agreements with Transformational Technologies Inc, but, although Transformational Technologies Inc. may have a positive relationship with these vendors, you will need to make your own determination as well, as to making your own contract(s) with them as to the validity of their products, promises, warranties, and services as they pertain to you personally or in your business needs. Transformational Technologies Inc. will not be held responsible for any issues created by these vendors and you. By clicking through on any HUB vendor’s site links, you will be leaving the Transformational Technologies Inc. web domain. Any related purchases for products, services, or training from them, after you leave our actual web domain, will be necessary to be contracted and purchased through these companies outside and separate of any agreements that you may have made with Transformational Technologies Inc. regarding hardware, software, products or training services you have already in place with us.
Our Mission—–Tools For Wellness- Expanding Consciousness in Health- We are innately spiritual beings having a physical experience.
New Human brand, and Transformational Technologies Inc welcomes diversity with a focus on professionals currently in a wellness practice, those seeking learning in the growing field of integrated holistic health, Bionetic Science, energy medicine specialties and who wish to incorporate a greater understanding of the human condition/mind/body and emotoins into their practice. Our program audiences include counselors and practitioners whose career or personal interests move them into the fields of Consciousness, Intuition, Spirituality, Complementary, Integrative or Alternative Healing.
Your application with access to New Human Brand, and Transformational Technologies Inc grants you access to information about our remarkable BioneticTM SpectravisionTM technology and New Human brand products. After processing your application, it can provide access to wholesale ordering or Multidimensional Products, Education, and Bionetic SpectraVision Insight Technology, purchasing and training offerings. Any specific outcome in your clinic or practice, is unique and there are no specific guarantees regarding ANY medical claims for diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of ANY medical condition.
New Human/Transformational Technology Inc. is a distributor member of The International Association of Bionetics. The IABC’s mission along with New Human/ Transformational Technology Inc, is to restore and protect natural health care concepts and services that can be offered both professionally and ethically by adding a method of protection of the IABC members and Counselors by providing information and services to ‘members only.’ And in promoting general wellness. The Institute contained within IABC site, as of January 2019 is temporarily free to technology owners (one free seat is available). Should you require more than one, please let us know. As an IABC member/Counselor you will be expected to ONLY provide services to IABC members. You will be agreeing to this in the application.
Upon approval of your New Human/ Transformational Technology Inc. application, you will be granted membership of the International Association of Bionetics and you agree to abide by its ethical guidelines and dispute resolution terms and processes. You will be releasing yourself from the ability to choose ‘traditional legal routes’ by doing so. All terms of resolution will be binding according to the terms in IABC Membership Agreements.
These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
See Disclaimer below:
The products and statements made about specific products on this web site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. All information provided on this web site or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem. Always consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new vitamins, supplements, diet, or exercise program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
Products and Statements about Products
The products and statements made about specific products on this web site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. This website has NOT BEEN evaluated by the FDA. All information provided on this web site or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem, disease or medical condition. Always consult with a healthcare professional (your doctor) before starting any new vitamins, supplements, diet, or exercise program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and the use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Transformational Technologies Inc. recommends consulting a physician before taking any health supplements.
RETURNS, REPLACEMENTS, CREDITS:
Please check all orders for accuracy. Every effort is made to ensure you get what you ordered. Should you find any error, please notify our office within 24 hours for corrections or replacements. Any broken or damaged item(s) should also be reported within 24 hours for quick claim response. We hope attention to this provides you better and more complete service.
The Transformational Technologies Inc. will accept returned product(s) on an individual evaluation with return authorization. A 15% re-stocking fee will be deducted from the returned item(s) and your account will be credited. Direct refunds for cash will not apply. Products that have expired dates or custom orders are not eligible for consideration.
Refund /Return Policy-Botanical and Nutritional Products Only: (For Technology Sales Refer to the Sales Contract/Agreement).
To receive a refund or replacement of a newly purchased Botanical or Nutritional Product:
Original sales receipt must accompany returns.
We accept returns for exchange or refund 7 calendar days after delivery of the product. At our sole discretion after 7 calendar days, we will offer an exchange or store credit only. Items must be in "new, unaltered and unused condition". Definition of new, unaltered and unused condition is:
-without showing signs of use, damage, or removal of the outer protecting sleeves in any way
-within 7 calendar days of the delivery date (after 7 days no returns are allowed)
-must not be a special order or a custom order
-unless noted that it cannot be returned or has a different return policy time period other than that 7 days noted in that item's particular item description.
If an item is received damaged or is incorrectly shipped by us please contact Customer Support immediately. Items that are defective and shipped from us or items that you did not order but received from us will qualify for store credit or a cash refund.
Refunds are contingent upon inspection of item(s) once we receive it.
There is a 15% restocking fee for returned items that are not being exchanged and are not damaged. Again you MUST contact us within 7 days if you intend to return ANY item back to our store. Items returned to us AFTER 7 days and WITHOUT contacting us will NOT be refunded.
As an IABC Counselor (you the customer) are making the NEW HUMAN Brand available ONLY to IABC general members. Transformational Technologies will not be held responsible for you selling outside of the IABC membership or working with the General Public using our Brand. No Direct Web Marketing to the General Public for IABC or New Human Branded Products is allowed.
Customer is responsible for all shipping costs if seller is not at fault.
All Rights Reserved. Do not copy and/or distribute without prior written permission from The Transformational Technologies Inc Unauthorized distribution of material sourced from this website is illegal: Your IP address has been logged.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or software/programming code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Transformational Technologies Inc. and/or Transformational Technologies Inc. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Transformational Technologies Inc. Copyright 2019 And Reserves All Rights.
Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Transformational Technologies Inc. or purchasing Transformational Technologies Inc. or New Human Branded products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Transformational Technologies Inc. or to purchase Transformational Technologies Inc. Labeled products. This includes the ‘sales and product brochures.’ Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Transformational Technologies Inc. You may not have the term Bionetics or any form thereof in your business name. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site, or to share them with non-members.
Trademarks Owned by TTINC
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of New Human and Transformational Technology used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Transformational Technologies Inc. are SpectraVision, Bionetics Biofield Assessment Technology.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Transformational Technologies Inc. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, nor do such products carry any medical claims and do not diagnose, treat or mitigate any disease process.
Transformational Technologies Inc., does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Transformational Technologies Inc. does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you. As an IABC Counselor you will refer to the products and services contained herein as ‘balancing’ or ‘biofield’ correcting. Additionally enhancing balance is also acceptable. The information regarding Bionetics Biofield Technology, Hardware, and LLLT is not used to diagnose or treat or mitigate any disease.
Limitation of Liability
Transformational Technologies Inc. shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Transformational Technologies Inc., has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The IABC Counselor (see Getiabc.com) is responsible for any and all claims, warranties, or instructions offered to the General member. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event that a Transformational Technologies Inc. labeled product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, or ingredients, Transformational Technologies Inc., reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price or sales to any non-IABC member. Transformational Technologies Inc. reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Transformational Technologies Inc shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shipping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Transformational Technologies Inc without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, Warranties, or Warnings shall survive any termination.
Transformational Technologies Inc. may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided Transformational Technologies Inc
For those with Bodyscan or SpectraVision and running 2.86.
The Bodyscan and Spectravision (old) Technology is not guaranteed to be repairable nor can the software be ‘assigned’ to any third party.
Your use of this site, and any actual claims that you make, against The Transformational Technologies Inc. shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of North Carolina U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of New Human. labeled products-Botanicals, nutraceutical, or technological New Human shall be made and executed in the state or federal courts located in the state of North Carolina, however, the claim(s) will be following the terms of ‘conflict resolution’ as an IABC member which takes precedent. Any cause of action or claim you or your client may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of any Transformational Technologies Inc. products must be commenced within three (3) calendar months, after the cause of action arises.
Transformational Technologies Inc.’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Transformational Technologies Inc. may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Trademarks and Third Party Vendors
SpectraVisionTM is Trademark held by The Transformational Technologies Inc. and Transformational Technologies Inc. is the new holding company for the trademarks. Any references to other trademarks are held by their respective companies.
- Any trademarks not related to or associated with Transformational Technologies Inc. such as SpectraVision Insight SV2.0, Bionetics Biofield Assessment, are owned by Transformational Technologies Inc. dba New Human.
- Hub Vendors Services and Trademarks:
- Trademarks such as GNM, PEACE Process, eIQ, FIQ, UMI, Unified Medicine Institute LLC, or FIQ Inc are held by their respective companies. No claims are made by Transformational Technologies Inc. regarding services, product or processes related to those companies who may be marketing to you directly. You will need to make direct contracts with them; no implied contracts are being made between you and Transformational Technologies Inc.
- The HUB vendors are at arm’s length relationships with Transformational Technologies Inc. and as such you as the buyer must make your own determination how best any relationship moving forward within HUB Vendor services work for you personally.
- You will be working directly with these vendors under separate agreements and fees. Although Transformational Technologies Inc. may have a positive relationship with these vendors, you will need to make your own determination as well as your own contract(s) with them as to the validity of their products, promises, warranties, and services. By clicking through on a HUB vendor, you will be leaving the Transformational Technologies Inc. web domain. Any related purchases for products, services, or training after you leave our domain will be necessary to be contracted and purchased through these companies outside and separate of any agreements that you may have made with Transformational Technologies Inc.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, or Facebook, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Transformational Technologies Inc./ Transformational Technologies Inc or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
Transformational Technologies Inc does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, Transformational Technologies Inc is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, Transformational Technologies Inc reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Transformational Technologies Inc in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Transformational Technologies Inc and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Transformational Technologies Inc may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Transformational Technologies Inc. Transformational Technologies Inc has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Transformational Technologies Inc.(Hub Vendors for example). These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Transformational Technologies Inc, seeks to protect the integrity of its New Human web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
Your personal information will not be shared except for approved vendors with whom you have stated that you have interest in their services.
Unless otherwise marked, one coupon or store credit may be used per order. All coupons are limited to one-time use. All coupons expire a year from the date they were created.
You may apply coupons from the cart page (bottom left) in the field "Coupon code".
Special Transformational Technologies Inc. Coupons may not be combined.
600over - Receive 5% off your order when you spend $600 or more on one order. You may use this coupon on additional orders.
1000over - Receive 10% off your order when you spend $1000 or more on one order. You may use this coupon for additional orders.
Terms for Technology Sales:
This Agreement is made between Private Members of the IABC. The terms Buyer and Seller are actually Member Seller and Member Buyer, but will herein be referred to just as Buyer and Seller.
1. Purchase Agreement:
The Buyer agrees to the terms of the Purchase Agreement to buy from the Seller who will assign, transfer, and convey the following (hereafter referred to as "Technology"):
The Buyer agrees to pay the Seller in full for the Technology outlined in shopping cart.
The Buyer agrees to also pre-pay the Seller $295.00 (USD) for the Annual SpectraVision Software Registration Fee. The Buyer understands that the ongoing use of SpectraVision software requires an annual license fee, due to the Seller on the anniversary of the purchase of the SpectraVision.
The buyer agrees to pay for Second-Day Ground shipping, from the Seller to the Buyer.
3. Check Payments: Make checks payable to The New Human, LLC
4. Bank Wire Payments: please call for information
5. Payment Mailing Address: The New Human LLC.
470 Asheville Highway Suite B-151
Brevard NC 28712
6. Credit Card Payments:
Please authorize credit card information via phone to your credit card institution prior to your purchase. We recommend that you contact your bank for approval of transactions exceeding $4,000 (or your personal daily limit) 1-2 hours prior to processing payment via the CC payment link we provide.
The following agreements apply to credit card drafts:
i. I am directly authorized by the issuing card provider to use this credit card account in the manner specified, for the purchase described herein.
ii. I authorize the amounts described in this agreement in its entirety for processing on the credit card provided
iii. If there are technical quality concerns related to this purchase, I agree to raise these concerns via email and telephone with the Seller.
iv. I affirm that no other individual or entity may override the agreed upon charges (for shared or company credit cards)
v. I authorize Seller to access my credit card information, communicate with my card provider and apply charges pursuant to this Agreement.
Buyer will accept Second-Day Ground delivery of the Technology via Fed Ex or UPS unless otherwise specified. The fee for Shipping and Delivery shall be paid by the Buyer and includes fees for handling and shipping insurance protection in transit.
The Technology shall be deemed received by the Buyer when shown as delivered by the carrier. Cost of shipping is paid for by the Buyer, however, the Seller shall make sure that the System is adequately insured when shipped.
8. Risk of Loss.
The risk of loss from any casualty to the System, regardless of the cause, except for customs, shall be on the Seller until the Buyer has received the System. The Buyer is responsible for all Customs requirements and associated fees and or all related import taxes.
A. The Seller warrants that at the time of delivery the Technology shall be free from any security interest or other lien or encumbrance and that it has full title to the Technology and full authority to sell the System. The Seller also warrants that the Technology shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship and shall be repaired or replaced at the Seller’s option for the period of one (1) full year from the date of purchase, minus consumables (parts that wear down through use) which only carry a 90 day warranty such as (but not limited to): velcro electrodes, electrode connectors, palm pad components, laser tips, probe/wand connector wires, LLLT lasers, etc. and other miscellaneous attachments that need to be replaced periodically by the Buyer).
The foregoing Warranty shall not be valid if the Technology or any of its component materials or parts have been subjected to obvious abuse, misuse, damage by accident, alteration, neglect, or any other unauthorized change in any manner or in the opening of the Technology. The Seller shall make the final determination as to the existence or cause of any alleged defect.
10. Electrical Source:
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS PLEASE READ
DOMESTIC BUYERS PLEASE READ
The foregoing warranty is also contingent upon the proper use of the Technology, and it’s attachment to the proper voltage supply using a clean electrical source and providing a clean electrical environment for the unit and hardware. See SV User’s Guide for more details. Seller is NOT responsible for the quality of the electrical condition in which the Technology will be used.
Buyer is responsible for providing the related information to manufacturing prior to completion of the sales agreement/order so that proper circuitry is assigned:
____ 120Cycle 60 Hz or: ____ 50 cycle/220 Hz.
The warranty expires immediately upon the modification, change, alteration, or enhancement of the Technology without express written consent of the Manufacturer.
11. Return of System for Service.
The Buyer will contact the Seller or its Authorized Agent regarding the servicing and repair of the Technology during the warranty period. Should it be determined that the Technology need inspection and/or repair the Buyer shall pay for the shipping costs to and from the service depot. Shipping to and from the Repair Facility is NOT included.
12. Remedies and Disclaimer.
Seller does not assume nor authorize any other use, nor will assume liability in connection with the sale or use of any products for use other than their intended use as outlined in the SpectraVision Equipment Operations Manual, and subsequent training materials. Buyer shall not be entitled to recover from seller any consequential damages, damages to person or property, damages for loss of use, loss of time, loss of projects or income, or any other incidental damages should there be a need to repair the system.
The Technology is not registered with the United States Food and Drug Administration as a medical device, nor does it diagnose, treat or mitigate any disease. The buyer acknowledges this statement.
It is recommended that protective eye wear be worn for both the user and the client when operating any laser attachment. Protective eyewear is available from the seller for an additional fee. Protective eye wear must be correct for the specific frequencies of each laser. Also the glasses can degrade over time and will need to be replaced based on usage.
No guarantees are made that the System can be fully utilized in every State or Country for the benefit of the General Public. The Buyer shall provide their own due diligence regarding the use of the System in their State of residence. The New Human LLC offers products which are intended for IABC (Pastoral Medical Association) members only. The Buyer acknowledges their membership compliance under the Member Share Agreement.
13. Additional Warranties & Disclaimers
Buyer acknowledges that additional Limited Warranty and Disclaimer Statements involving the SpectraVision are contained in the SpectraVision Equipment Operations Manual accompanying the Technology.
Buyer acknowledges that the Technology is an Esoteric Device designed to measure energy systems within the body. No correlations are made between these readings and any physiological condition. The Technology is sold to Buyer without ANY medical claims or warranties from the seller, for ANY MEDICAL use other than bioenergy balancing.
This equipment is not designed to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
14. Acceptance of System.
The Buyer shall have the right to inspect the Technology on arrival, and within 48 hours after delivery, the Buyer must give written notice to the Seller of any claim for damages on account of condition, quality, or grade of the Technology.
The Buyer must also specify, in writing, the basis of the claim in detail. The failure of the Buyer to comply with these conditions shall constitute irrevocable acceptance of the Technology by the Buyer. Exchanges will only be authorized in the case of damaged or defective System.
Notice must be transmitted through the online support system.
If delivered by hand:
Buyer acknowledges upon signature of this document acceptance of the Technology. All sales are final upon delivery of the Technology and the signature of this document—there are no refunds accepted after acceptance of the Technology.
15. Limited License to SpectraVision Software.
Seller grants to Buyer, subject to the limitations and restrictions below, a limited license for use of the Software, solely in connection with the use of the Hardware, all in accordance with, and subject to, the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Without limiting any other provision of this Agreement, Buyer covenants and agrees (a) to use the Software in strict compliance with Buyer’s Acknowledgements and Warranties described herein and not otherwise; (b) that Buyer will take no action, either directly or indirectly, that adversely affects the reputation and goodwill of the Software or Seller’s right, title and interest in or to the Software.; (c) that Buyer will not transfer this Limited License or any of its respective rights to any other person and that any purported transfer shall be a breach of this Agreement and shall be null and void; (d) it has no ownership rights, title or interest in or to the Software or in any of the Seller’s Software, and that all such rights, title and interest are hereby forever disclaimed; (e) that it shall take no action that infringes upon the Software; and (f) that in the event any other person shall infringe or allegedly infringe upon the Software, Seller, at its cost, shall be solely entitled to seek and recover all appropriate relief.
16. Buyer Warranties.
Buyer warrants that, in connection with the Technology, it will neither represent nor claim to the public, its customers, or clients that the Technology is medical equipment or a medical device and further warrants that it will not represent to the public, its customers, or clients that the Technology is anything other than a SpectraVision BioEnergetic Balancing & BioCommunication device which holds NO MEDICAL CLAIMS.
Buyer shall at all times comply with all applicable Federal and State laws, rules, regulations, and guidelines in operation of its business and practice including but not limited to State scope of practice limitations. Buyer further Represents and Warrants that it shall conduct its own investigation, research, analysis and necessary due diligence to determine whether any intended use of the Technology shall be in compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Buyer is relying on its own investigation, research, analysis, and due diligence and expressly declares that Seller has provided no legal advice on any issue involving use of the System in its business and practice or any other issues.
Seller shall have no liability for any damages, claims, costs and attorney’s fees relating to any allegations asserted by any government or third party against buyer for non-compliance with federal, state or local laws, regulations, rules or guidelines regarding use of the equipment. Buyer recognizes that the use of this technology is solely for the use of IABC members.
17. Buyer Indemnifications.
Buyer hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Seller and its Owners, Board of Directors, both jointly and severally, agents, officers and employees harmless from and against any and all third-party claims as well as any additional claims including but not limited to the following:
(a) Any breach of Buyer’s warranties contained in this Agreement.
(b) Any damage or defect occurring, at any time, during shipment of Technology. When returning Technology to the Seller or its Agents, for repair or replacement, Buyer assumes all risk of loss or damage, and agrees to use any shipping containers provided or required by the Seller to ship the products in the manner prescribed by the Seller or its Agents.
(c) Any damage caused by unauthorized adjustment, repair or service by anyone other than personnel of Seller or its authorized repair/service agents.
(d) Repair, damage or increase in service time caused by failure to provide a continuously suitable installation environment, including, but not limited to; (i) neglect or misuse, (ii) a failure in quality of or sudden loss or surge of electrical power, (iii) improper air-conditioning or humidity control, or (iv) any other cause other than ordinary use.
(e) Repair, damage or increase in service time caused by fire, flood, earthquake, water, wind, lightning, or other natural disaster, strike, inability to obtain materials or utilities, war, civil disturbance or any other cause beyond Seller’s reasonable control.
(f) Failure to adjust, repair or replace any item of hardware if it would be impractical for Seller’s personnel or agents to do so because of connection of the hardware by electrical or mechanical means to another device not supplied by the Seller, or the existence of general environmental conditions at the Technology's location that pose harm to either the equipment or the Seller’s personnel.
(g) Any statements made about the Technology by the Seller’s salesmen, dealers, distributors or agents, unless such statements are in a written document published or signed by an officer of the Seller. Such statements not included in a signed writing do not constitute warranties, and shall not be relied upon by the Buyer and are not part of the Sales Agreement.
(h) Any damage arising from the use of the System in any application beyond what they are intended. Seller’s Technology is sophisticated data processing and communication devices and are not sold or distributed for personal, family or household purposes, or failure of Buyer to perform preventive maintenance.
(g) Any claim, suit, demand, or allegation of improper use, negligence, injury or damage asserted by any third party, customer or patient, or their legal representatives, of Buyer without limitation. This shall include and not be limited to any adverse ruling, damages, claims, awards, penalties and attorney’s fees incurred by Seller in defending such claims.
Buyer acknowledge basic EMOTOX Body Balance training, along with the background information included in the PEP Training materials accompanying the SpectraVision sale, is required for the operation of the SpectraVision Technology.
The basic EMOTOX EBB training is included at the inception of the sale and can be completed at an EMOTOX EBB training weekend. Additional per person charge will be assessed for more than two persons. The training does not include transportation, food, or lodging for the attendees.
The Buyer further acknowledges that ongoing successful use of the System also requires additional training and diligence. This includes attending VOLL Polarity Therapy Training which is not included in the sales price (unless otherwise stated in your proposal options) but it, along with consistently learning about the Bionetic Science within the Knowledge Base and Educational materials, is paramount to the Buyer’s overall clinical success.
Regular attendance at company trainings is also necessary to achieve a successful, on-going, relevant application of the technology. Training dates, fees, course content and course outlines are available via email and online. Trainings are not guaranteed to take place in your area and may require travel expenses such as transportation, food, or lodging for the attendees.
Without exception, all notices demands or consents required or permitted under this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be delivered UPS, DHL, Fed Ex. Or mail certified return receipt requested to the respective parties at the address set forth in this Agreement or at such other address as such party shall specify to the other party in writing at 470 Asheville Highway Suite B-151, Brevard NC 28712.
20. Governing Law and Venue.
Jurisdiction of this Member Sales Agreement falls under the IABC Ecclesiastical Tribunal and the Members agree to be fully bound by the determination of the IABC Ecclesiastical Tribunal should there be any disagreements regarding this transaction.
21. Dispute Resolution.
Any and all complaints or grievance the Buyer Member or the Distributing Member may have, or that arise incidentally to membership (which is fully explained within the Member Share Agreement), and subsequent purchase of the SpectraVision Technology, and Education Programs are subject solely to the jurisdiction of the IABC Association’s Ecclesiastical Tribunal The Parties agree to be bound by the IABC Ecclesiastical Tribunal Decisions.
22. Entire Agreement.
The parties acknowledge that this Agreement expresses their entire understanding and Agreement and that there have been no oral or warranties, representations, covenants or understandings made by either party to the other except such as are expressly set forth in this Agreement and Operations Manual. The parties further acknowledge that this Agreement supersedes, terminates and otherwise renders null and void any and all prior Agreements and or contracts, whether written or oral, entered into between the Buyer and the Seller with respect to the matters expressly set forth in this Agreement. Let it be known that statements herein are the total summation of the Sales Agreement. No changes or additions are allowed.
23. Acceptance of Sales Agreement.
We have carefully reviewed the items of agreement contained within this document and consent to all of its terms and conditions, which is executed as of the day and year first written above and below. By my hitting the "accept" button and giving my signature electronically, I hereby agree to all terms and conditions noted herein.
24. Third Party Sales and Purchases
All purchases of BodyScan 2010 units or other technology from third parties will not be serviced (hardware nor software) by New Human. New Human cannot be held responsible for the protocols, recommendations, therapies, or use of third party purchased BodyScan devices or practitioners.
Terms and Conditions Subject to Change Without Notice.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for The New Human LLC. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page. We use SSL certificate protection on our website shopping cart.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
Affiliate Terms (5.8/2019)
Please read this entire Agreement so you know and understand the Affiliate Program rules! The basic terms are posted also in the New Human Website Under Terms and Conditions. Also, there is an example of the Technology Sales Contract’ the buyer will need to sign when they pay for the technology.
- Transformational Technologies Inc. Affiliate Agreement -
This agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the Transformational Technologies Inc. affiliate program. In this agreement, the term “Affiliate” or “You” refers to you (the applicant). In this agreement, “Us/We/Our” refers to the product owner and publisher: aka Transformational Technologies Inc.
- Modification - We may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time at our sole discretion. It is incumbent upon the Affiliate to continue to be appraised of these changes. These modifications may include, but be not limited to changes in the scope of available referral fees, percentages, length of the agreement and applicable fees paid, all published fee schedules, payment procedures and Affiliate Program rules: all of which may change without notice. If any of the modifications are unacceptable to you, because this is a voluntary program from the Seller, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. If you choose to have continued participation in the Affiliate Program, it will be considered as your acceptance of the ongoing and published changes. The current published date is 051.08.2019 which supersedes all previous Agreements, and or any verbal representations by Transformational Technologies Inc. and the Affiliate.
- Enrollment - To enroll in the Affiliate program, you must submit a 2019 dated affiliate application and be approved by Transformational Technologies Inc. Applicants will be notified of their acceptance status as soon as possible after their information is reviewed. (see Affiliates Page).
- Affiliate Fees and Payments - Transformational Technologies Inc. pays affiliates via New Human Brand store credit which are applied on or before the 15th of the following month in which the sales were made.
- There are no base wages, reimbursements for your costs in promoting the technology, or products by Transformational Technologies Inc.
- Graduated pay plans or pay schedules for residuals, have been in-activated and this Agreement supersedes all previous Affiliate Agreements. Please contact Transformational Technologies Inc. directly to determine your status, and what new forms and processes have been created.
- Once approved, future referrals are simply made in the Affiliate section of the website. Fill in the referral name and contact information. TTINC will do the rest and see if the prospect is ready to buy. If you have also performed or would like to perform a Technology Demonstration, also download the Demo Form so you can sign off that those items have been met. The Referral and the Demo options for Affiliates offer fixed fees to be paid upon completion of the actual sale from the buyer with TTINC.
- Order Fulfillment -
Transformational Technologies Inc. will be solely responsible for processing every order placed by a customer via an affiliate. Affiliates are not authorized to collect payments or sell any Transformational Technologies Inc. (New Human Branded) products from other websites as a reseller. and no resale rights are granted in ANY way to sell to non-members of IABC.
Affiliates are not authorized to sell any of these products on eBay or other auction sites. Affiliates are not authorized to give away copies of any of these products or training information. Transformational Technologies Inc. will also be solely responsible for all customer service inquiries regarding shipment fulfillment. Customers who purchase products and services through Transformational Technologies Inc. Affiliate Program will be deemed to be customers of Transformational Technologies Inc.
Accordingly, all rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders and service will apply to those customers under the terms and conditions website. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. Prices and availability of our products and services may vary from time to time. Transformational Technologies Inc. published prices will always determine the price paid by the customer.
Should the Affiliate offer any discounts to the prospective buyer that are not approved it will be (if acted upon by Transformational Technologies Inc.) the amount discounted will be subtracted from the proceeds for any paid Affiliate fees.
- Qualifying Sites -
Transformational Technologies Inc. reserves the right to refuse any site entry into the Transformational Technologies Inc. Affiliate Program based on site content. Sites that do not qualify for the Affiliate Program include sites which:
- Promote sexually explicit materials
- Promote violence
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Promote illegal activities
- List coupon codes or discounts that were NOT officially provided to them by Transformational Technologies Inc. Do you want to promote a coupon? Contact us and we can work with you. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your affiliate account and withholding of affiliate payments for violating our affiliate agreement.Infringing or otherwise violating any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of Transformational Technologies Inc immediately terminates this Affiliate Agreement.
- Permitted Usage -
The following are permitted uses of the Transformational Technologies Inc. New Human brand and marketing resources Affiliates are permitted to use the graphical banners and design resources located at https://www.thenewhuman.com/affiliate-area/.
If a specific size banner ad is not available, the affiliate may contact the Affiliate Program Manager at email@example.com and request a new banner graphic be added to the available resources.
- Prohibited Usage -
The following cases prohibited and are grounds for immediate termination of the affiliate account.
- Affiliates MAY NOT use the Transformational Technologies Inc. New Human logo marks or other Transformational Technologies Inc. website/branding imagery in a header graphic or in any way as to indicate they are officially affiliated or partnered with Transformational Technologies Inc.
- Affiliates MAY NOT use the term “Transformational Technologies Inc.” or NEW HUMAN in ANY variation in their site URL ex. Or New Human Trade name (newhuman.net, newhumancouponcodes.com, new-human.com, the new-human.com, etc.).
- Or divert applications from TTINC or IABC membership. All applications for IABC Membership must be processed through IABC website.
- Affiliates MAY NOT promote coupons that were not provided to them personally by Transformational Technologies Inc.
- Want to promote a coupon? Contact us and we can work with you. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your affiliate account and withholding of affiliate payments for violating our affiliate agreement.
- Affiliates MAY NOT host or promote “coupon stacking” sites where customers may combine coupons to receive additional discounts.
- Transformational Technologies Inc. Anti-Spam Policy - Transformational Technologies Inc. strictly prohibits affiliates from using spam e-mail and other forms of Internet abuse (including spamming forums, blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other social media outlets) to seek sales. Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following:
- Electronic mail messages addressed to a recipient with whom the sender does not have an existing business or personal relationship or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient through an opt-in subscription;
- Messages posted to Usenet, forums, Twitter, Facebook and message boards that are off-topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups, posted in excessive volume, or posted against forum/message board rules. Be conscious of forum rules! If a forum owner or moderator complains that an affiliate has spammed, the affiliate account may be permanently terminated after investigation.
- Content posted on free blog websites for the sole purpose of keyword spamming, or comments posted to legitimate blogs that violate the comment policy of the blog owner.
- Solicitations posted to chat rooms, or to groups or individuals via Internet Relay Chat or “Instant Messaging” system;
- Certain off-line activities that, while not considered Spam, are similar in nature, including distributing flyers or leaflets on private property or where prohibited by applicable rules, regulations, or laws.
- No use of medical terms or medical claims may be used. All disclosures must include the disclosures of the technology sales contract by a noticeable link. Along with the common FDA product disclaimer. If you are not aware of that language you will need to ask for that terminology. Otherwise, it is fully assumed by Transformational Technologies Inc. and the Affiliate that you do know what that terminology is and to use it properly in all communications with potential buyers.
- No sales process shall occur with the general public. All pre-sales processes must include a free membership to IABC and their agreement with the basic terms and tenets of IABC membership.
- The Affiliate assumes all risk and responsibility for this step being accomplished for any new prospect.
- Transformational Technologies Inc. may undertake, at its sole discretion and with or without prior notice, the following enforcement actions:
- Account Termination: Upon the receipt of a credible complaint, the Transformational Technologies Inc. The affiliate Program manager may investigate the complaint, and if necessary, will then terminate the Affiliate account of the individual implicated in the abuse. Termination results in the immediate closure of the member and Affiliate account, and the pending loss of all referral fees will become in jeopardy, and the potential forfeiture of any unpaid money on account. At Transformational Technologies Inc. discretion, termination may not only result in being banned from the affiliate program but also being banned from ANY other internal affiliate programs.
- If you wish to report a violation of our Anti-Spam Policy, please forward all relevant evidence to our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Relationship of Parties - Affiliates are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any kind of partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. Affiliates have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. They are not guaranteed any base income or employment benefits. Affiliates will not make any statement, whether on their sites or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict this statement.
- Term and Termination - The term of this Agreement will begin upon mutual acceptance, and will end when terminated by either party. Either Transformational Technologies Inc. or the affiliate may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, all licenses granted hereunder shall immediately terminate and you will immediately cease use of, and remove from Affiliate’s Web Site, all links to the Transformational Technologies Inc. websites, and all Transformational Technologies Inc. trademarks, tradenames, and logos, other Transformational Technologies Inc. marks and all other materials provided in connection with this program.
- Any outstanding unpaid, and undisputed ‘fees’ or commissions will be paid within 15 days from the time of termination. No ‘carry forward’ commissions will be made for any months’ business in the future. There is no guarantee the Affiliate will receive ongoing commissions beyond this Agreement once it is canceled, or if the Affiliate has reached non-active status.
- Limitation of Liability - Transformational Technologies Inc. will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, expenditures or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or this Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to the Affiliate under this Agreement. The Affiliate will assume all costs, fees, damages, or expenses and assumes all related risks. The Affiliate is not ‘new to this business,’ and is fully aware of the complications related to sales within the alternative and technology sales market.
- Disclaimers - Transformational Technologies Inc. makes no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliate Program or an affiliate’s potential to earn any guaranteed amount of income from the Affiliate Program. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the websites or the Affiliate links will be uninterrupted or error-free, and Transformational Technologies Inc. will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors. All technology is sold as bioenergy balancing and Biofield assessments. No medical claims are made, nor will the Affiliate make any such claims to the potential buyer.
- Miscellaneous - Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.If any of the provisions of this Agreement are determined by a court to be unenforceable, they shall be severed from this Agreement, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing up with the Transformational Technologies Inc. Affiliate Program, you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated this program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this agreement recognizing that you ‘earn’ based on your personal efforts. Only Sales Events trigger Referral Fees to be paid. (when we sell our goods and services) we all can gain.
Note: Technology Sales Contracts are also included. (Example for Your Information only) This Agreement is not a guaranteed offer and all consideration is based on successful sales performance towards a ‘close.’
Terms for Technology Sales from Transformational Technologies Inc. See the example in the website terms and conditions section.
During an actual purchase, the buyer will receive the actual and current sales agreement and all buyers must agree to the terms and conditions of IABC membership. Membership in IABC offers some basic safety in Constitutional rights of private assembly.
The Affiliate is affirming this agreement and desire by these action of their desire in promoting ongoing sales and revenue for the sale of the New Human and Transformational Technologies Inc. products and services, by maintaining active IABC status. To be relieved of this Agreement, please notify email@example.com in writing.