Synthetic fluoride has not been proven to aid the teeth or any other part of our bodies. Yet, many continue to believe that it is designed to aid the building of strong bones and teeth. The following is short list of articles that highlight the dangers of fluoride:
- Fluoride is a waste by-product of the fertilizer and aluminum industry and it’s also a Part II Poison under the UK Poisons Act 1972. Source: http://nstarzone.com/FLUORIDE Recommended Site.html
- Fluoride is one of the basic ingredients in both PROZAC (FLUoxetene Hydrochloride) and Sarin nerve gas (Isopropyl-Methyl-Phosphoryl FLUoride). Source: http://www.greaterthings.com/Lexicon/F/Fluoride.htm
- USAF Major George R. Jordan testified before Un-American Activity committees of Congress in the 1950’s that in his post as U.S. Soviet liaison officer, the Soviets openly admitted to “Using the fluoride in the water supplies in their concentration camps, to make the prisoners stupid, docile, and subservient.” Source: http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2008/011508_fluoride_horror.htm
- Some of the first occurrence of fluoridated drinking water was found in Germany’s Nazi prison camps. The Gestapo had little concern about fluoride’s supposed effect on children’s teeth; their alleged reason for mass-medicating water with sodium fluoride was to sterilize humans and force the people in their concentration camps into calm submission. ( Ref. book: “The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben” by Joseph Borkin .)
- 97% of western Europe has rejected fluoridated water due to the known health risks, however 10% of Britons drink it and the UK government is trying to fast track the fluoridation of the entire country’s water supply. Source: http://www.infowars.com/government-agency-recommends-mass-fluoridation-of-englands-water-supply/
- In Germany, Belgium and Luxembourg fluoridation of water was rejected because it was classified as compulsive medication against the subject’s will and therefore violated fundamental human rights. Source: http://medicine-of-sickness.blogspot.com/2014/03/mass-fluoridation-agenda-danger.html
- In November of 2006, the American Dental Association (ADA) advised that parents should avoid giving babies fluoridated water. Source: http://fluoridealert.org/articles/fluoride_facts/Sources of fluoride include: many dental products, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, processed foods made with fluoridated water, and many teas.
Fluoridated toothpastes contain sodium monofluorophosphate, which is a cousin to some potent nerve agents once considered for chemical warfare. Fluorosilicic acid, which is used to treat 90% of municipal water supplies, is a leftover from fertilizer plants. In 1991, the FDA added a warning to toothpaste: “Do Not Swallow. Use only a pea-sized amount for children under six.” Should a child swallow even a small amount of toothpaste, parents are instructed to “contact your local Poison Control Center.” A pea-sized portion can contain up to 1,000 ppm of fluoride.
This excerpt by Pao Chang is revealing:
“When it comes to debating about the toxicity of fluoride, there are a lot of controversial issues that prevent people from understanding how toxic fluoride is. What most of us do not understand about fluoride is that there are two main forms of it; the natural version of fluoride is known as calcium fluoride which is naturally found in soil which is not that harmful to us. The synthetic industrial version is called sodium fluoride. This industrial version is a synthetic toxic waste known to cause cancer. Manufacturers of sodium fluoride manipulated their data to create the illusion that sodium fluoride is not toxic. They then used this data to convince political leaders to allow them to add sodium fluoride into consumer products, pesticides and drinking water.
The term “fluoride” is a cover-up name for many of the toxic chemicals that make up fluoride, including lead, arsenic, aluminum, cadmium, fluorosilicic acid and even radioactive materials. The pure form of sodium fluoride is so toxic that by just consuming a small volume of it could kill you. This is why fluoridated toothpastes have warning labels on them and fluoride-free toothpastes do not. Sodium fluoride is even more toxic than certain forms of rat poison. Would you put rat poison in your drinking water or toothpaste? If you eat a lot of conventional food, you are poisoning your body with sodium fluoride due to the fact that it is one of the main chemicals in pesticide, insecticide and fungicide.
The fluoride added to 90% of drinking water is hydrofluoric acid which is a compound of fluorine that is a chemical byproduct of aluminum, steel, cement, phosphate, and nuclear weapons manufacturing. Hydrofluoric acid is used to refine high octane gasoline, to make fluorocarbons and chlorofluorocarbons for freezers and air conditioners, and to manufacture computer screens, fluorescent light bulbs, semiconductors, plastics, herbicides, and toothpaste.”
What will it take for us to be more aware of the processes that are at play?
We must take control of our health and the products that we use in our bodies.
Say no to fluoride and feel confident that you are doing right by your families and those you love.
Emotionally traumatic times, situations, or interactions can become a source of physical disease if not addressed and understood. E-motion, or “energy in motion,” has a great effect on every system of the body, and can cause organs to function less optimally. The body is designed to move electrons through the tissues in order to make the muscles work; or to use electrons from food in order to make digestion work. But if there is emotional distress, it can create imbalance in a related organ. According to Chinese Medicine, organs carry, control, or are related to specific emotions. Liver relates to anger; lungs relate to grief; kidneys relate to fear; the heart relates to sadness, etc. If we live in a near-constant state of anger for example, eventually the function of the liver will become debilitated.
Stuck emotions, or emotions that are held as memory in the body, can replay over and over again, eventually affecting the health of the related organ and thus the whole system. For example, long-term fear can affect the kidneys, especially if there some separation from a family member or a feeling of abandonment, eventually even increasing blood pressure. Because every physiological state is related to an emotion, many of our practitioners relate emotions to symptoms that are creating concern for the client.
At New Human, we see physical symptoms of illness as a key to psycho-emotional imbalance and disease. For example, if you’re driving your car and start to run out of gas, your gauge would indicate such. If you did not pull over and get gas, and cut the wires to the gas gauge, you could remove the feedback from the gas tank to the gauge, so you wouldn’t have to look at the needle reaching “E”. Eventually the tank will run dry and your car will come to a stop, regardless of what the gauge says. In the same way, if you choose to block a symptom, eventually your body will cease to function healthily. Choosing instead to address the root of any symptom- like filling an empty tank- restores the body to a state of ease and balance.
Because symptoms are messages from the body about imbalance within, it’s not uncommon for an emotionally rooted imbalance to manifest through a specific organ. By referencing symptoms we can learn to read messages from the body, and engage whatever emotions need to be expressed or examined, with self-awareness- and an understanding of the value of emotional expression.
Although seemingly far-fetched at first, many documented cases of concurrent emotional traumas and specific illnesses continue to support this view of health and wellness. Our software, protocols, and company philosophy are all built on this understanding, and the success of our practitioners further supports this thinking.